The New Year has the MACEM team in the normal efforts of asking:
- Where have we been?
- Where are we now?
- Where are we going?
In that process, we thought we might remind you of the many endeavors of the MACEM. As a department of Frederick Community College (Frederick, MD), we support:
- An academic program providing two tracks for completion of an Associate of Applied Science Degree, an Emergency Management Certificate, and Letters of Recognition in emergency management skill sets.
- A professional development program for continuing education in various emergency management and public safety topics.
- A professional service effort that provides contractual services to FEMA, MEMA, and local public safety agencies and private sector firms.
- The Maryland Registered Emergency Management Specialist Apprenticeship Program.
Visit our web pages to refresh your memory:
- Emergency Management Online Program (FEMA Independent Study Courses)
- Emergency Management Residency Program
- MACEM Blog
And now the TEST:
- Where may you convert some FEMA Independent Study Courses for college credit?
- Where might you attend a traditional Emergency Management Associate in Applied Science Program?
- Who has developed nationally recognized training in Complex Coordinated Terrorist Attack prevention and planning, developing public-private partnerships, emergency management planning, and emergency management mitigation?
- Who will answer your questions about emergency management higher education, training, emergency management apprenticeships, professional development, and professional services?
- Where may you find an apprenticeship in the field of emergency management?
And, logically, the ANSWER:
- The MACEM
Contact us at 301-624-2854 or firstname.lastname@example.org